Market Job Description About the Role
We are looking for an experienced audit professional (senior auditor) to help support the coverage of our regional portfolio of businesses across our EMEA footprint.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting a multi-national financial institution, be a self-starter, and a clear communicator. The candidate will need to work proactively with a wide range of lines of business and functional support groups in a period of continued expansion. More specifically, the candidate should be able to:
- Design and execute tests to verify control effectiveness.
- Execute and document assigned section of the audit plan and other defined responsibilities while adhering to Wells Fargo Audit Services (WFAS) procedures and guidelines.
- Identify control weaknesses, regulatory compliance issues, and other areas of risk.
- Demonstrate professional skepticism while performing major components of audits within Wells Fargo’s business activities.
- Influence and provide credible challenge across the organization.
- May lead smaller scale audits/projects and support special initiatives under the supervision of the auditor-in-charge or audit manager.
Market Skills and Certifications Skills/Experience Required
Proven experience in one or a combination of the following: audit, control testing, control and risk identification, or audit analysis.
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance or business administration.
- Audit experience at a large financial institution, auditing company or accounting firm.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Part or fully qualified professional certification (CIA, CAMS, CISA, CPA, ACA, ACCA, Securities License, etc.).
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to travel 10% or more of the time across EMEA financial hubs and occasionally to Asia and/or the US.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top