• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
• Proficient in XML and XPath creation, with a good knowledge on XSLT
• Good knowledge in WebAPI and WCF services
• Very strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill with various design patterns and able to apply as and when required.
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code using layered style.
• Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR) and .NET runtime.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and TFS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Nice to Have - Skills :
- Experience in Wholesale Banking domain.
- Previous experience working with Agile/SCRUM environment utilizing Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top