About Wells Fargo : Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services :
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
- 3 to 5 years in-depth working experience access management using any IAM product/solution.
- Knowledge on account & group provisioning and reconciliation. Oracle Identity Manager experience is preferred.
- Knowledge in LDAP is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively to audiences with varying degrees of application/platform security knowledge.
- Strong analytical, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently as a member of a high performance team
- Ability to identify and resolve difficult technical problems within areas of responsibility
- Proactive, innovative, and creative in meeting business needs
- Advanced Microsoft Office Application skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, OneNote)
- Ability to interact effectively with onshore/offshore team members from a variety of backgrounds and knowledge.
- Proven ability to collaborate with others, initiate action, manage change, make high impact decisions, and accept challenging assignments.
- Proven experience in executing improvements to service.
- Proven ability to manage risk, navigate change and accept challenging assignments.
- Flexible in work timing to work with US team members.
Market Skills and Certifications
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit,Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top