Wells Fargo Capital Finance offers traditional asset-based financing, specialized senior secured financing, accounts receivable financing, purchase order financing, and supply chain financing to a wide range of companies throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
The Senior Analyst will be a member of the Technology Finance team within Wells Fargo Capital Finance and will work closely with a Relationship Manager in managing a portfolio of loans to middle-market software/technology companies. Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist with the execution of financing transactions for financial sponsors and clients, including the completion of due diligence, financial modeling, credit analysis, and drafting of investment memorandums;
- Direct interaction with the executive management team of all clients, including participation in client meetings and on-site visits;
- Analysis of financial performance for assigned loan portfolio compared to covenant levels, industry standards, key competitors, financial projections, and historical performance;
- Preparation of monthly trend reports, and presentation of reports and client updates to senior management;
- Periodic completion of enterprise valuations and account risk ratings;
- Research, prepare and disseminate reports on specific industries and portfolio companies through ongoing review of relevant articles in key periodicals and websites;
- Conduct ad hoc research of targeted companies, industries and trends within the general economy including the preparation of white papers in support of underwritings;
- Completion of various compliance-related activities as dictated by WF Bank and regulatory bodies.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 2+ years of commercial lending experience, credit analysis experience, or a combination of both
Other Desired Qualifications
- Prior experience in credit, investment banking, consulting, or accounting, preferably in the software/technology sector
- Understanding of accounting/finance, and prior experience with financial modeling and financial analysis.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- The successful candidate should also possess an inquisitive nature, strong written and verbal communication skills, and willingness to work flexible hours when needed.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0206461 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top