Senior Administrative Assistant
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in all aspects of business and at all levels. Success comes from inviting and incorporating diverse perspectives.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The PVSI Shared Services Team is involved in a wide-variety of high-priority initiatives across the company and this role will be in a Shared Services organization, which is dedicated to project managing the high-priority initiatives and implementing agile transformation. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the new Business Strategy and Operations team, with responsibilities including:
- Managing calendars: Scheduling meetings by coordinating executive and other calendars, including reserving conference rooms, audio and video support, and at times arranging for catering or other meeting logistics. Understanding and reflecting the manager's priorities in accepting requests for meetings from colleagues and vendors
- Approve requests for system access as a delegate/proxy
- Make travel arrangements and support managers while they are traveling
- Complete Expense Reports on behalf of managers, as well as review and approve the team statements
- Manage equipment, software and office supply procurement for the team
- Assist in the hiring process by arranging interviews and working with HR recruiter with onboarding
- Onboard/offboard FTEs, contractors and other personnel
- Special projects support (document printing/binding etc.)
- Process invoices - review for accuracy and validity, stamp and code, acquire signature, submit to account payable
- Issue badges and after-hours access
- Create service requests for various technology and voice support needs such as conference lines
- Handle ergonomic requests and other workspace-related issues
- Handle catering needs for meetings and other group events
- Assist in organizing special events - e.g., town halls, appreciation and celebration events, training sessions, team building activities, workshops, planning and review meetings on or offsite
- Act as the information source for team - e.g., regarding WF policies, procedures, important news and info and assist in ensuring that the policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Provides support for larger projects managed by others
- Partner with, and provide backup for other administrative assistants
- Serve as the primary point of contact responsible for team workspace and the primary managers' office location, including handling mail, equipment, space requests, and service needs with building management
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Experience composing formal business correspondence
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of general office management experience (with experience at Wells Fargo or other large company)
- Experience with composing complex and/or confidential correspondence and calendar and e-mail management
- Familiar with project management terminology, communication and process
- Administrative support experience within a large, highly complex financial services organization
- Experience with handling complex and sensitive inquiries / calls from external / internal sources
- Ability to establish office procedures and controls; order supplies and maintain inventory control
- Experience with coordinating special events or office functions and being a proxy for travel booking and expense report processing
- Ability to take attendance and meeting minutes for leadership meetings
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills and must be able to interact with all levels of management, especially senior leaders.
- Experience with Wells Fargo applications: Staff Management, My Concur, ART Requests, Time Tracker
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Highly motivated and proactive individual who takes initiative to identify and address team needs
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills which can be successfully employed to manage a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and short notice deadlines with daily reprioritization of work
- Demonstrated ability to work well without direct supervision in a fast-paced environment
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0210500 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Back to top