Security Guard 1 - Armed
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo Corporate Security consists of a team of over 400 professionals, who wake up each day and commit their every effort to protecting and serving Wells Fargo team members, customers, and shareholders. They are responsible for the safety and security of Wells Fargo team members, customers and assets.
As an Armed Security Guard 1 this position would be responsible for providing security protection at Wells Fargo Cash Vaults.
The responsibilities would include the follow:
- Perform assigned tasks from detailed instructions and established security policies and procedures. Protects Wells Fargo property, personnel and information by controlling the physical perimeter and interior of the site.
- Respond to unusual or emergency situations, security alarms or other suspicious activities using the appropriate degree of physical force and initiating appropriate actions as the situation dictates.
- Control personnel and vehicle ingress/egress into and out of the facility. Be alert for potential security or safety concerns and report appropriately.
- Perform escort duties as assigned and necessary.
- Maintain all necessary paperwork, records and logs.
- Maintain proficiency with all assigned weapons.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all written and verbal security policies and procedures pertaining to assigned duties as well as a working knowledge of applicable federal, state and local regulations, laws, ordinances and statutes.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with all personnel at assigned site.
- Must successfully complete the On-Site Security Training Program.
- Must be able to work in a high security environment.
- Must be mentally competent and capable of performing in an armed capacity.
The hourly amount for this position is $19 per hour.
- 6+ months of security experience
- A valid Security Officer license
- 21+ years of age
- A valid state issued armed security guard license
- Ability to run 50 yards in 10 seconds or less
- Ability to carry or drag 150 lbs for a distance of 50 feet
- Ability to climb staircases (up & down/floor to floor) up to 3 times without stopping
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Customer service experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Certified for a 9mm
- Possess a CPR / First Aid Certification
- Experience with Access Control Systems and CCTV Monitors
- Ability to stand for up to 4 hours
- Must have eyesight corrected to 20/20 and no uncorrectable hearing impairment
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: 375 Brannan St - San Francisco, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top