Securities Adm Svcs Analyst 2
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS) – Commercial Mortgage Asset Services (CMAS).
Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS) is a division within the Corporate Trust Services business of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. The CMBS group offers a complete package of integrated services for issuers of Commercial Mortgaged Backed Securities transactions, including trustee, calculation agent, reporting agent and securities administration. The SAS Analyst 2 position requires individuals to possess problem solving and analytical skills, planning and organizing skills, attention to detail, customer service skills, ability to comprehend legal documents, communication skills and adaptability.
This position will be primarily responsible for Bond Analysis which will include, but not be limited to:
- Verifying loan level information for reasonable data and communication exceptions with servicers.
- Verifying servicer monthly remittance calculation and receipt.
- Calculating investor payments and resolving differences between financial models, including complex transactions.
- Preparing and distributing data reports detailing collateral and security activity.
- Participating in system enhancements by attending user groups and/or testing.
- Performing all duties within published SOPs.
- Providing exceptional customer service to investors, servicers and other customers.
- Lead or actively participate in projects, including efficiency efforts, quality control, analysis, new business offerings, and testing.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial service, accounting, or analytical analysis; or a BS/BA degree or higher; or 2+ years of military experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, with advanced skills in Excel
- Customer service focus with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend customer issues/needs, and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong math skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of the mortgage securitization process.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office – specifically Excel.
- Ability to handle and accomplish multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to succeed within a team environment.
- Flexibility with overtime.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0057589 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top