Securities Adm Svcs Analyst 2
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS) - Residential Mortgage Services (RMS).
- Please note: overtime may be necessary for this position -as business needs require
Responsible for processing the most complex residential mortgage transactions or reconcilements relating to loan or security payments. Duties include -providing remittance and correction information to servicer; monitoring and analysis of pooled loans to determine non-compliance, communication of information to investors; evaluation of servicer performance to ensure compliance with stated agreements; participation in system enhancements by attending user group and testing.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial service, accounting, or analytical analysis; or a BS/BA degree or higher; or 2+ years of military experience
- Corporate trust experience
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, with advanced skills in Excel
- Customer service focus with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend customer issues/needs, and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong math skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related degree
- Mortgage Servicing experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0057592 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top