Sales Support Associate - Technology Channel
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Ireland, Beijing, Canada, Cayman Islands & Dubai International Financial Centre.
Main function of the job:
The role holder will spend c. 80% of their time supporting the Relationship Managers with KYC related matters and c. 20% of their time on data reporting and analytics.
- Work with the Relationship Managers (RM) and liaise with the KYC/ AML team on the KYC/ AML information requirements for each customer file,
- Confirm the information requirements with the RM and Commercial Liaison Officer,
- Source the material (either from public sources or by directly reaching out to the customer alongside the RM),
- Submit the material after validating completeness with the RM and Commercial Liaison Officer,
- Support the RM in drafting and completing EDD memos, and
- Work with the Commercial Liaison Officer to close out the case in the system (Cornerstone).
- Own and maintain reporting database - volumes, utilization, credit limits
- Monthly and quarterly reporting
- Vendor and debtor reporting
- Support during planning and forecasting
Market Skills and Certifications
- Financial services experience
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of KYC/ AML concepts and corporate structures
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
Back to top