Sales Operations Analyst - CDF France
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Ireland, Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Hong Kong, London and Seoul.
This position reports to the French Director of the platform and the Commercial Operations Director. The main function of the job is to submit French dealer/customer opportunities to UK underwriting team for decision making and to ensure that closing conditions are satisfied in order to present to UK underwriting team for final sign off prior to commence funding.
- Preparation and collation of data to enable UK risk analysts to conduct ongoing risk profiling of existing exposures and actual credit assessment of current or prospective French customers/dealers
- Working collaboratively with UK based Credit Analysts who will be assigned to assess and evaluate French based dealer opportunities and credit line proposals submitted by Sales Operations Analysts
- Follow process to complete activation of credit lines - including completion of closing certificates, checking documents for completeness, requesting & scanning of additional documentation and communication
- In life management of dealers in respect to acting as the reception point for requests for seasonal Uplifts and presenting them to WFBI, identifying attrition risks, sourcing documents to satisfy conditions of approval
- In coordination with Sales, attend customer meetings & trade shows to develop and maintain dealer relationships in order to increase knowledge and experience on financed industries
Market Skills and Certifications
- Proven credit experience in inventory floorplan finance or experience in underwriting secured credit facilities
- Fluent French Language speaker with understanding of French legal environment with respect to factoring and/or title over inventory
- Proficient English (spoken and written)
- Competency in preparing and pitching credit presentations to management
- Ability to identify risks and where available mitigants to those risks
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to establish professional working relationship with Commercial colleagues whilst maintaining clear independence in decision making
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. As a Wells Fargo team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top