Sales Executive Mgr Commercial
Responsible for managing a team of Sales Executives in addition to developing and acquiring new business revenue through the sale of commercial property & casualty insurance to highly complex customers. Develops and executes strategic sales plans for identifying and qualifying prospects and assuring profitability. Develops and retains productive relationships with prospects and customers, identifies needs and recommends product solutions, including cross-sell opportunities.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 3+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to organize and delegate work to others
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- 5+ years of management experience
- Experience consistently delivering strong sales performance
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment where strong independent thinking skills are important
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Independent negotiating, conflict management, and decision making skills with ability to deal with all levels of the organization
- Leadership and delegation skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10+ years of Property and Casualty middle market and/or Risk Management Sales experience
- Independent insurance agency experience
- Established sales record, ability to work well in a team environment, Ability to be self-directed
- Experience with Salesforce CRM tool
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 180 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0045417 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top