Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM) manages $25B for clients domiciled outside of the US and our growth rate, 14% per annum over the past three years, continues on a steep trajectory. Our Sales and Service teams based around the world are deployed to serve clients with investment solutions that span our vast array of investment teams (35) across all asset classes. One of our top strategic priorities is to continue to grow our non-US client base.
Wells Fargo Asset Management Group are recruiting for a Sales Associate to support the clients' accounts, dealing with all client queries, often as main point of contact for day to day administration.
The role involves considerable co-ordination of team activities and close co-ordination will be required with the sales teams and client relationship teams to effectively service our mutual clients and build new business. This opportunity will initially be based in Grosvenor Street, London but the team will be relocating to King William Street in late 2018/early 2019.
This role is deemed Financial Conduct Authority Controlled Function (CF30).
The primary areas of responsibility for the role are as follows:
- To follow through on all tasks from beginning to end without prompting from sales and service directors
- Keeping internal CRM system up to date with prospect and sales information and monitoring for accuracy -
- Take responsibility for the account opening process ensuring KYC requirements are adhered to, and develop knowledge of the documentation suite and the requirements of the various EMEA jurisdictions
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the team's client base and products offered
- Support relevant teams with the preparation of materials for the sales process
- Assist in the smooth transfer of the new business, focusing specifically on associated administrative issues
- Undertake project work as identified
- Conduct sales activities working closely with the sales and service directors such as preparing, setting up and attending client meetings, prospecting, contributing to client events, attending conferences.
Market Skills and Certifications
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in financial services sales support function, adhering to strict deadlines.
- Understanding and relevant experience of the Compliance requirements for Asset Management.
- Excellent Word, Excel and PPT skills are essential, as well as the ability to grasp internal systems quickly.
- IMC certified.
- Ideally degree educated.
- Firm understanding of the sales process and long term relationship management.
- Strong proof-reading and attention to detail.
- Interest, understanding and experience in Marketing and Asset Management strategies/products.
- Crisp and clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with Sales, Service and Product professionals.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a time pressured environment.
- Proven team player who works hard and is also a team and individual contributor.
Back to top