Reverse Engineering Cons 2
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS).
- Develop financial models to support parameters outlined in the governing documents.
- Work with internal/external clients to resolve modeling issues when reconciling transaction cash flows.
- Identify, understand, and communicate processing issues with potential multi-functional implications among all internal departments.
- Develop, document, and implement departmental and division procedures, policies, and controls in order to maintain the accuracy and efficiency of processes and minimize the risk of incorrect production output.
- Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving, with respect to production issues, in a timely manner.
- Lead or participate actively in projects, including assisting our systems support group with design, programming, analysis, testing, and implementation.
- Propose recommendations and implement automated solutions to replace any manual or semi-automated processes on an ongoing basis.
- Complete special projects as needed/assigned in a timely and efficient manner.
- Fulfill the requirements of an individualized development plan.
- Provide production support to the operations/client services teams in analyzing problems and systems needs.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned or required.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 2+ years of mortgage finance experience, securitization modeling experience, or a combination of both
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- 1-3 years of modeling experience or 2-4 years of mortgage banking related experience.
- Possesses 1 or more preferred qualification below:
- Four year degree in Finance, Math, Computer Science or other analytical discipline.
- Intex modeling language or strong MS Access and Excel skills including VB macros.
- Strong grasp of security structures & financial math.
- Masters or other graduate level work in an analytical discipline.
- Knowledge of bond payment calculations or REMIC tax.
- Experience with securities legal documents.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0066034 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top