Retirement Service Center Rep 1
Let's talk about building a rewarding career
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune's 2015 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Who we are: Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust is a leading retirement plan provider and our mission is to help America's diverse workforce prepare for a better retirement. To fulfill our mission, we help our customers – sponsors and participants – at every moment of the relationship. We offer support, guidance and solutions to help make decisions regarding a plan easy and clear from all stages of the process.
Join our team! As a Retirement Service Representative, you have the opportunity to help our customers by providing the education they need and moving them toward their next best step for retirement success! This is an ideal position for motivated team players with high personal standards who are committed to providing stellar service, interested in learning about retirement plans, and want to develop a career with a national leader.
An extensive training program will prepare selected candidates to help participants by:
- Providing educational guidance on how much to save, investment options, plan provisions, and overall financial health
- Enrolling customers in their retirement plan
- Processing transactions (loans, withdrawals, rollovers, etc.)
- Assisting customers with online access
The most successful candidates will be extremely customer- focused and organized, have the ability to easily multitask, and can translate complex topics into simple terms for our customers.
Selected candidates must have flexibility to work all shifts between 5:55 AM and 10:00 PM. Shifts may change quarterly.
- 1+ year of customer service experience, financial services industry experience, or a combination of both
- Retirement services experience
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information, and comprehending customer issues
- Ability to research and correspond with customers, responding to their questions and concerns with detailed information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone with persons of diverse backgrounds
- 2+ years of customer service experience, financial services industry experience, or a combination of both
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Flexibility to work different shifts
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0057538 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top