Retire Plan Svc Specialist 1
You've got the passion. You've got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you'll have the chance to join a team of intelligent and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
This position supports the Roseville Service Center by processing incoming and outgoing USPS mail and courier packages, resolving routine problems or inquiries regarding mail and packages. Depending on assigned role, primary responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Sort and deliver incoming MAC mail
- Sort USPS mail, process according to department requirements (date stamp, finer sort) and deliver to internal mailboxes
- Fax daily forms/supporting documents to the DUC.
- Key checks received into Check Database.
- Log incoming accountable mail/packages (Certified, UPS, FEDEX) into tracking database
- Deliver accountable packages/obtain signatures
- Prepare Outgoing accountable mail/packages for courier pickup
- Pickup outgoing MAC and USPS mail from copy/kitchens (4 times daily)
- Sort and file incoming paperwork in the file room
- Pull, copy and deliver file requests
- Purge files quarterly and send to Iron Mountain
- Cross train and back up receptionist and the fulfillment team.
- 6+ months of customer service experience, financial services industry experience, or a combination of both
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0057574 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top