Research/Remediation Supv 1
Market Job Description Responsible for supervising staff providing customer service for both internal and external customers. May manage and research escalation function and/or a larger, more complex group. Supervise workflow and quality of representatives, overseeing resolution to complex calls.Working with management team to identify problems, communicating company policy, procedures and practices.Making employment decisions and setting performance standards.Training and coaching staff.Conducting performance evaluations, performing financial, product and/or business case analysis and completing projects as assigned. Market Skills and Certifications Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- B.A./B.S. College Degree (4 years)
- Requires a minimum of two years of coaching and leading people; some facilitation or adult learning experience may be required.
- A minimum of 1 year of financial or credit services, fraud investigations, Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering or criminal justice. A minimum of 2 years of telephone customer service/fraud handling. The minimum number of years increases as the level increases.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Understanding of adult learning principles
- High verbal, written, and comprehension English language proficiency. Prior experience with Wells Fargo credit products is beneficial.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top