Research/Remediation Representative 3 for ECMO Intake
- Manila, Philippines
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
About the Department
The Enterprise Complaints Management Office (ECMO) has accountability for driving consistency in our complaint management across the lines of business, aligning standards with regulatory requirements, and significantly improving reporting and root cause analysis all with the goal of enhancing the customer experience.
The organization is responsible for consistently adhering to the requirements established in the Complaints Management Policy , Complaints Taxonomy , and also complying with laws, rules, regulations, and supervisory guidance related to complaints. Additionally, the ECMO is responsible for executing complaint operations in a consistent and standard process, building operational risk controls, providing root cause analysis of complaints, and owning and maintaining the Enterprise Complaints Management Platform (ECMP).
About the Role
Research/Remediation Representative 3 responds independently to inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers (including customers, merchants, clients, and bankers), regarding financial products and services though phone call and/or back office processes.
- Conducting intake to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues,
- Processing complex transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions),
- Researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc. and resolving complex problems and inquiries. Serves as an intermediary between parties to resolve disputed matters, negotiates and enacts settlements accordingly
- Reconciles general ledger accounts to ensure balance
- Handles incoming correspondence in accordance with external and internal policies and procedures
- Generates and/or composes written correspondence as needed
- Reviews data and reports trends to management. Duties may also include: account maintenance, report generation, project work and work direction
Market Skills and Certifications
- Completed at least 2 nd year college (without back subjects)
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience in BPO / call center setting
- Financial experience is preferred
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules including night shift, weekends and/or holidays
- Amenable to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top