Research/Remediation Rep 1
The Disputes Resolution Team with CCS is looking to fill several Research/Remediation Representative positions. These individuals will ensure that all customer dispute calls and correspondence are handled with immediate action and resolution which may include: ordering a sales draft, entering a chargeback, sending out a dispute form, ordering a computer letter, charging the disputed amount off, or forwarding the case to the appropriate department.
Successful candidates will be:
–Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of MasterCard and VISA member rules and regulations that will enable the representative to make the appropriate decisions as to when and how to resolve the customer’s inquiry.
- Maintaining knowledge of DASH, CSS, FDR, XPM and any other additional systems.
- Entering monetary and non-monetary adjustments which may include removing a delinquent status, placing an item into dispute, removing a minimum payment due, adjusting finance charges and small balance charge-off adjustments.
- Identifying problems and works within a team environment toward viable solutions.
- Maintaining knowledge of Regulation Z of the Fair Credit Billing Act.
- Limiting fraud exposure on suspicious inquiries by performing additional verification and/or refer calls to the Fraud dept.
- Responding, under the guidance of senior partners, to inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers (including customers, merchants, clients, and bankers), regarding financial products and services.
Duties also include:
- Conducting intake to determine appropriate course of action
- Conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues
- Researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc. and, resolving complex problems and inquiries
- Serving as intermediary between parties to resolve disputed matters, negotiates and enacts settlements accordingly
- Handling incoming correspondence in accordance with external and internal policies and procedures
- Generating and/or composing written correspondence as needed
Start Date: 2/13/2017 Training will start 2/13/2017. Schedule for training only: Mon–Fri, 8am-5pm. Schedule after training: Monday – Friday 11am – 8pm
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Knowledge and understanding of credit card dispute resolution
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to provide strong customer service and develop customer relationships
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of credit card processes and systems
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
Other Desired Qualifications
- Working knowledge of DASH, CSS, FDR & XPM
- Proven knowledge of Regulation Z of The Fair Credit Billing Act, MasterCard/Visa rules and regulations
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0211413 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top