Research/Remediation Manager 2 - Quality Review
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #2 Overall Auto lender (Source: Autocount).
Our Dealer Services team supports one of the nation’s leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
This Research Remediation Manager role within the CLG Wells Fargo Dealer Services (WFDS) Customer Excellence Quality and Delivery Team will be responsible for leading a team of Quality Review (QR) analysts providing functional operational support and quality control to Customer Excellence.
This is a fast-paced environment where quality is of utmost importance. Responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple, customer-centric, operational support functions in the Quality Review (quality control/assurance) space
- Oversee the workflow and quality/performance of QR team members
- Work with management to identify opportunities to improve the customer and team member experience
- Build bridges across the Customer Excellence Team, partnering with Intake and Resolution, Office of the President, InfoTech and Solutions/Analytics to improve the customer experience
- Collaborate with business partners, compliance, and legal to ensure consistent and appropriate handling of customer accounts, resolution of complaints and to provide training/resources for the Customer Excellence team
- Effectively communicate company policy and departmental procedures verbally, in writing and by example
- Identify training and coaching opportunities to help improve team member output quality and overall performance and to foster professional growth
- Make employment decisions, set performance standards and document/facilitate team member development plans
- Oversee department service levels and process reporting
- Identify and implement process improvement ideas to improve the business / process
- Function as a high-performing self-starter and work independently with considerable latitude
- Handle escalations and disputes with an exemplary customer-friendly and “One Team” approach
- Solve for gaps or deficiencies identified in Post-Quality Assurance, compliance and audit reviews
- Serve as a Policy and Procedure Champion for the Quality Review team and as the go-to resource for questions related to the Corporate Complaints Policy and Taxonomy
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following in the financial services or credit card industry environments: customer service, client relationship management, investor facing, disputes, claims resolution, or fraud resolution
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information, and comprehending customer issues
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Customer service focus with the ability to analyze, research, and respond to moderately complex customer or agency issues and complaints
- Adaptable and flexible coaching style which takes into account the needs and learning styles of a diverse team
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of state, federal, and agency legal and regulatory compliance requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of operational processes
- Exposure to Wells Fargo iTop application
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CARS application
- Knowledge and understanding of the UW (Universal Workstation) system
- Knowledge and understanding of Dealer Services policies and procedures
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0044174 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top