Research/Remediation Analyst 1
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
- **Please note that the duration of this posting may be shortened due to job seeker volume. ***
This Research Remediation Analyst 1 position will support pre-sale property preservation/inspections.
- Responsible for reviewing a daily caseload of loans to determine next property preservation step on vacant properties.
- May be responsible for property research and compiling loan data for management.
- May be responsible for reviewing customer and 3rd party inquiries and requests related to property preservation.
- Responsible for responding to written and phone inquiries from customers, internal personnel, Vendors, attorneys, and other 3rd parties regarding loans.
- 4+ years of customer contact experience in a financial services environment; or 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services operations, underwriting, or quality assurance
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Mortgage, Mortgage Default or Property Preservation experience
- Experience working with external Vendors and/or Attorneys
- MSP or SharePoint experience
- Ability to make decisions
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0161372 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top