Research/Remediation Analyst 1
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
As America’s #1 lender to small businesses, Business Direct serves more than half a million customers and offers a suite of business credit options that include business credit cards, unsecured lines of credit, term loans, and commercial real estate financing. The Research and Remediation Team is looking for talented individuals to support researching, resolving, and responding to escalated inquiries, complaints, and disputes on all Business Direct products and accounts. With a focus on solving escalations, completing a root cause analysis, looking for risks to the business, and recommending improvements to the process/procedures used by Business Direct; the team partners with various departments and Resolution Teams outside and within Business Direct to resolve escalated and complex issues. May communicate with others (including customers, merchants, clients, executives, agencies, regulatory/governmental representatives, bankers) to ensure resolution of matters. Ensures identified risks and/or problems are clearly documented. Other duties may include ad-hoc or project work related to remediation.
- 4+ years of customer contact experience in a financial services environment; or 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services operations, underwriting, or quality assurance
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to manage a pipeline of work from assignment to completion
- Ability to research and correspond with customers, responding to their questions and concerns with detailed information
- Experience interacting positively with difficult or irate customers
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Knowledge and understanding of the UW (Universal Workstation) system
- Contact center experience
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Business Direct systems such as: CPS, FDR, or BCS
- Knowledge and understanding of business direct products and services
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Position Hours: Monday – Friday (as early as 7 am and as late as 6 pm ).
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St – Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0213639 COMMUNITY BKG
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top