Regulatory Project Manager
Wells Fargo Bank International (WFBI), an indirect subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Company. Based in the International Financial Services Centre in Dublin, Ireland, Wells Fargo Bank International is an Irish-registered and Irish-regulated bank benefiting from a freedom of services passport allowing it to provide support and services to its clients in all EU and EEA countries.
This is role sits in the Wholesale PMO. The team member must have strong interpersonal and analytical skills to help support the Senior Project Manager responsible for the coordination and delivery of activities with respect to a large Regional Program. The role will involve acting in a relationship management capacity with numerous regional and global stakeholders, the ability to analyze different scenarios to drive resolution as well as providing day-to-day functional support on a large Regional Program.
The team member must be a self-starter with a wide knowledge of Wholesale Banking, and the ability to quickly understand different processes and technologies impacting the Program. The person must be able to work independently, comfortable engaging across different lines of businesses and stakeholder levels in a matrix environment, manage multiple tasks, and on occasion work to tight deadlines.
The primary areas of responsibility for the role are as follows:
- To ensure coordination of large regional program work stream activities/issues, c 40+ teams status updates impacted by Brexit
- Represent EMEA on specific deliverables for the program including leading some EMEA specific topics requiring resolution.
- Participate in evaluating and interpreting sometimes complex business requirements or regulations and help translate them into a relevant format for development or a report for stakeholders to review.
- Rigorous analysis on process/documents/requirements for Board/Operating committees/work streams
- Produce agendas/minutes (which may be asked for by regulators for evidence of decision making)
- Provide regular status updates to the enterprise/regional EMEA business project team(s), as applicable.
- Escalate issues, risks and status as needed.
- Utilize Enterprise standard systems, documents, processes and templates for updating project status
Market Skills and Certifications
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Assist in maintaining or providing input into Enterprise project documentation including, but not limited to, status reports, issues log, risk log, decisions log, action item follow up.
- Drive and track issue resolution for the EMEA Brexit Program within remit.
- Identify risks associated with project activities. Partner with regional/global team(s) to create and implement mitigation plans. Document risk and mitigation plans.
- Schedule and lead project status meetings, where appropriate, with cross functional team members.
- Partner with stakeholders to manage work efforts supporting review and evolution for complex policies & processes across multiple EMEA functional areas and location.
- Time management: demonstrate an ability working to tight deadlines on specific deliverables, while concurrently managing stakeholder's deliverables to these deadlines.
- Partner with regional business SME's such as legal, compliance, finance, tax, and COO to ensure key dependencies are met through close collaboration on work efforts.
- Provide back-up support, where permissible, for other members of the Project ManagementTeam
- Partner closely with other International team members, in particular team members working on similar efforts to share best practices and ensure common approaches across regions
- Keep line manager and regional/global stakeholders updated on integration issues, issue resolution, risks and overall status of their project work.
- Build strong relations with key stakeholders within the Regional Program footprint.
- Participate in communication plans as required for EMEA during theRegional Program
- Create high level presentations for an executive audience on an ad-hoc basis.
- Proven experience of working both at a functional level with lines of business and also of communicating effectively with internal/external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Significant experience in presenting analysis, findings and/or project information to a range ofinternational stakeholders in a clear and succinct way.
- Ability to analyse specifications of both detailed and summary level data. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal style to achieve the project goals.
- Ability to build and leverage a strong personal network within Wells Fargo.
- Degree or equivalent level education in business / accounting orrelated field.
- Highly competent with MS Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top