Registered Client Associate - Private Client Group
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Provides sales practice as well as overall administrative and operational client service support to assist the business activities of the Financial Advisor(s). Interfaces directly with clients and may solicit orders from clients, provide investment advice to clients, and cold call potential clients for brokerage accounts, under the direction of the Financial Advisor and as securities licensing and registrations permit. Provides assistance to the Financial Advisor by furnishing account information and quotes, establishing new accounts, and processing deliveries and/or payments. Performs various administrative functions for the Financial Advisor(s) and/or Branch Manager including, but not limited to, preparing forms and reports from rough drafts, as well as preparing and/or originating correspondence for the Financial Advisor, which may include marketing campaigns. Handles telephone calls and other inquiries, for research reports as well as resolving account problems. Establishes and maintains files to meet regulatory requirements, creates and produces reports and databases while establishing and maintaining files and record keeping necessary to support sales efforts. Provides knowledge and systems support to branch personnel and training for entry-level assistants.
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Strong client service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Brokerage industry experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- Ability to provide administrative support, including responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0053051 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top