Regional Supervisor 2 - Centralized Supervision Group - St. Louis, MO
Let's talk about building a rewarding career - It starts with you.
Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wells Fargo Advisors operates the nation's third-largest Brokerage business with 15,134 Financial Advisors and 3,883 licensed bankers in retail stores across the U.S. Wells Fargo Advisors administer $1.4 trillion in client assets. Unprecedented choice and flexibility for Financial Advisors and their clients is provided through distinct business channels supported by established products, services and technology.
The WFA Regional Supervisor 2 will be responsible for providing remote sales supervision and support within assigned branches and/or regions for the PCG, WBS, IRT, and/or IPCS channels and support branch offices with on-going monitoring to ensure compliance with internal policies, applicable laws and regulations. This work requires working closely with the regional and branch staff on compliance and supervision policies, practices and resolution of issues. More specifically, the WFA Regional Supervisor 2 will be active in: Supervising specific sales activities on behalf of retail branch managers such as Annuities, Insurance, Trade Blotter, Trade Alerts, Envision Plans and email; Monitoring sales activities using various technological tools and reports to ensure that the activity is in compliance with all regulatory and firm policies; Assist branch offices in resolution of sales activity issues where appropriate; Escalate issues to the appropriate management level for resolution; Conduct orientation programs on responsibilities for new branch managers and support managers where appropriate; Complete other duties as assigned by the Supervision Manager. Jobs which support brokerage activities may require specific FINRA securities registrations. Required registration(s) vary based on specific job responsibilities. If required, the FINRA Series 99 registration must be obtained through a qualifying registration or successful completion of qualifying exam within 120 days of hire.
- 2+ years of financial services industry experience
- 1+ year of experience in branch office compliance, sales supervision, or a combination of both
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 exam to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Conflict management and decision making skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of branch associates and business units
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- FINRA registration including Series 66 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 9/10 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 180 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Registration for FINRA Series 9/10 must be completed within 180 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 180 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0051801 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top