Regional Sales Manager - Norway
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Ireland, Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Hong Kong, London and Seoul.
Main function of the job:
The Regional Sales Manager will report to the Country Sales Leader - Nordics for Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF).
The primary role of the Regional Sales Manager will be managing in-life relationships with dealers and making introductions to new dealer relationships in the Caravan, Motorsport, Marine, Industrial, Lawn & Garden, Agricultural & Technology industries to deliver financial targets.
In addition the Regional Sales Manager will also be responsible for the local day to day relationship with our manufacturer customers as appropriate whilst maintaining strong contact with colleagues across Europe to cross refer business opportunities.
From time to time, as required, there will be a need to meet with new vendor customer targets, supporting the Country Sales Leader and NRD team with developing new relationships across industries.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
- Identify key priority dealers across the relevant market to bring onto the program
- Ensure full understanding of dealers credit line requirements in conjunction with the manufacturer partner
- Be able to understand manufacturer sales forecasts /plans to ensure alignment with dealer credit line needs across industrial and countries
- Conduct detailed financial overview with priority dealers to support risk decision process
- Be able to negotiate appropriate forms of security to meet dealer credit line needs
- Optimize pan European program structures for dedicated manufacturers in terms of dealer/manufacturer needs, pricing and risk reward
- Document and implement program term changes across local dealer network
- Demonstrate ownership and pro-activity in optimizing the local Vendor relationship
- Maintain strong visibility to dealers and vendor sales personnel through attending trade shows, dealer events and vendor meetings
- Meet with customer manufacturers to discuss network strategy, portfolio performance, volume and assets versus plan in accordance with the coverage plan
Market Skills and Certifications
- Fluency in English and Norwegian
- A good knowledge of / passion for the served industries
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) programs
- Excellent sales and relationship management skills
- Experience and a track record of achieving sales targets in a fast moving commercial finance environment
- Able to work under tight schedules and consistently meet objectives
- Ability to travel to Norway and other countries as required
- Ability to interface with various internal functions and internally/externally at a senior level
- Strong team player/self-motivate
Back to top