Regional Sales Manager
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) is a leading provider of specialized inventory finance solutions and services. CDF focusses on meeting the needs of its customers, helping facilitate the manufacturing, distribution and sale of products across a variety of industries.
CDF works closely with over 2000 manufacturers and distributors, providing over $47 billion in annual financing to over 40,000 dealers including power-sports, marine & recreational vehicles, to outdoor lawn & garden, agriculture, technology and electronics & appliances.
The Regional Sales Manager plays a key role managing all aspects of individual client relationships for all customers within the assigned territory, driving usage of CDF products within an assigned territory, to ensure that growth and profitability are achieved, focusing strongly on customer service and satisfaction. This includes account servicing & review, credit assessments, and volume & asset performance.
This position is highly instrumental in relationship management, new business development and business management initiatives:
- Regular reviews of customer base, focusing on product results vs roll-out plan
- Identifying deficiencies in dealership sales pipeline, ensuring retail penetration across all stakeholder levels
- Identifying causes of unmet targets, assisting senior management with strategy implementation and action plans
- Managing the accreditation & risk underwriting process for new customers and finance consultants as required
- Ensure that relevant Value Propositions are communicated, with a strong focus on value-based selling at all levels of client interaction
- Proactively source new customers and clients to grow volume & assets within a defined region
- Maintaining effective sales processes, inclusive of CRM database management, stock inspections, maintenance of competitor information, SWOT analysis and target strategies
- Travel up to 50% of the month in order to meet with customers. This travel is a balance of day-trips and some overnight trips regionally or inter-state
- Growing & servicing allocated customer base & region, including customer retention
- Operating in a high sales volume environment
- Maintaining open and productive relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously, including Wholesale & Retail responsibilities when meeting with customers.
- Successfully mitigate risks and mange a pipeline
Market Skills and Certifications
- Ability to understand relevant business products & systems, financial statements and impacts of securities held
- Previous experience in a sales or relationship management role, with a proven record of success
- Preferred experience in, or understanding of Financial Services Industry
- Demonstrable experience in delivering on customerneeds
- Experience in a fast-paced customer service environment
Back to top