Regional Business Relationship Specialist
- Chandler, AZ
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
This position works in a centralized environment and provides customer relationship management through convenience channels such as phone and email. Proactively provides a full range of business services to assigned portfolio of business customers requiring less complex credit and deposit needs with annual revenue up to $3MM. Ensures the overall success and growth of the portfolio by deepening relationships of existing customers and/or through the acquisition of new customers. Proactively contacts existing and new customers in order to fully understand their businesses, objectives, strategies, and challenges. Proactively assesses their financial needs and partners with other Wells Fargo bankers and business lines to deliver appropriate and effective financial products and services in order to help the customer succeed financially. May evaluate and approve both deposit and operating risk for assigned clients and portfolios. Manages customers activities related to overdrafts, Automated Clearing House (ACH), Risk Control System (RCS) and Uncollected Funds. Provides service to the customer for questions and issue resolution to help increase customer satisfaction and increase engagement with Wells Fargo. The Business Relationship Specialist works in a centralized unit and will communicate regularly via phone, email and fax. This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 1+ year of business banking experience, retail banking experience, or a combination of both; or 2+ years of credit experience, offering products and services to meet customer needs, or a combination of both
- Client relationship management experience
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Ability to identify cross-sell opportunities and participate in moderately complex customer transactions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Basic Microsoft Access skills
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of business banking products, policies, and procedures; within a call center environment
- Knowledge and understanding of business banking: credit
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $51,500 Mid: $71,500
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top