Regional Business Banking Relationship Specialist
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
The Regional Banking Relationship Management (RBRM) teams work in a centralized environment and provide customer relationship management through convenience channels such as phone and email.
- Proactively provides a full range of business services to assigned portfolio of business customers requiring less complex credit and deposit needs with annual revenue up to $3MM.
- Ensures the overall success and growth of the portfolio by deepening relationships of existing customers and/or through the acquisition of new customers.
- Proactively contacts existing and new customers in order to fully understand their businesses, objectives, strategies, and challenges.
- Proactively assesses their financial needs and partners with other Wells Fargo bankers and business lines to deliver appropriate and effective financial products and services in order to help the customer succeed financially.
- May evaluate and approve both deposit and operating risk for assigned clients and portfolios.
- Manages customers activities related to overdrafts, Automated Clearing House (ACH), Risk Control System (RCS) and Uncollected Funds.
- Provides service to the customer for questions and issue resolution to help increase customer satisfaction and increase engagement with Wells Fargo.
- The Business Relationship Specialist works in a centralized unit and will communicate regularly via phone, email and fax.
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of business banking experience, retail banking experience, or a combination of both; or 2+ years of credit experience, offering products and services to meet customer needs, or a combination of both
- Client relationship management experience
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Ability to identify cross-sell opportunities and participate in moderately complex customer transactions
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of business banking: products and services
- Knowledge and understanding of business banking: credit
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0079117 COMMUNITY BKG
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top