Regional Banking Director 3
Let's talk about building a rewarding career
You have a proven track record of success but you're looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you'll find that opportunity. You'll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune's 2015 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
As a member of the Business Development Group within Wells Fargo Advisors, the Regional Banking Director will, in collaboration with the Productivity Consultant and Internal Business Development Consultants in their assigned region, support Field Leadership and Financial Advisor's (FA's) through analysis and advice of Well Fargo's Lending and Banking products and services.
Collaborating across Wells Fargo Advisors and Wells Fargo Bank N.A to serve our clients on all of their lending and banking needs. Business development around Key products and services that include: Securities Backed lending, Residential Real Estate, HNW Lending, Business Banking, and Commercial Lending. Responsible for building product awareness and educating our Financial Advisors so they can serve their clients lending and banking needs. Building, maintaining and leveraging Wells Fargo partnerships across the territory such as Home Mortgage Consultants and Private Bankers. Assisting branch leadership and Financial Advisors with business development and issue resolution. Assisting with complex lending structures by providing advice across the Enterprise. Building relationships with managers to allow for successful adoption of consumer lending and other bank products that meet the needs of Financial Advisors' clients. Act as the subject matter expert for all Financial Advisor and Branch inquiries on WFA's lending and banking platform. This position is based in the geographical region that the team member will cover – Houston, Houston Galleria, The Woodlands and surrounding areas.
Applicants must currently reside in the regional territory or be willing to relocate with very limited or no financial assistance to be considered for the opportunity.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business development or financial services consulting
- 2+ years of brokerage industry experience
- 5+ years of financial services experience
- 2+ years of business development experience
- FINRA registration including Series 7 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 63 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Ability to build and deliver innovative, industry leading solutions
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of business banking: products and services
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services consumer lending products
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience partnering with full-service financial advisors and branch managers on alternative products and service solutions
- Registration for FINRA Series 63 (or 66) must be completed within 120 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 must be completed within 120 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0051922 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top