- Manila, Philippines
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Wells Fargo has a large state of the art facility in McKinley area outside of Manila. The site is home to over 5,200 team members that support Wells Fargo's key business lines in the Unites States.
About the role
Wells Fargo's International Talent Acquisition team is building a new Recruitment Screening & Sourcing team to support the U.S. Recruiting & Hiring team from the Philippines. We are looking for Screening Specialists who are adept at screening and qualifying candidates for job opportunities, as a part of the internal and external recruitment process. This role reports to the Talent Acquisition Sourcing Manager within the Philippines (new role), and will be an integral member of the U.S. recruitment team in the "follow the sun model" on the second shift in the Philippines.
- Partnering with U.S. based recruiters to support the screening and qualifying of applicants for U.S. based positions,
- Participating in intake or engagement discussions with recruiters, as needed, to understand requirements of requisitions to better qualify candidates for job openings,
- Leveraging the PeopleSoft Recruiting Solutions applicant tracking system to review and disposition applicants,
- Building knowledge and understanding of a variety of roles in order to take job requirements and effectively qualify, screen and short list applicants,
- Conducting resume reviews and pre-selection of candidates against job requirements,
- Conducting email and phone screens of candidates as a part of the qualification process,
- Documenting email/phone screens (short interviews) in recruitment systems and adhering to Wells Fargo compliance standards,
- Adhering to service level agreement (SLA) expectations and targets for number of candidates screened/qualified per day, timeliness, accuracy, and other performance objectives,
- Following U.S. recruitment process standards,
- Potential opportunity to expand the role in the future to including talent attraction and pipelining of candidates.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Minimum of 2+ years of recruiting experience, human resources experience, or a combination of both.
- Preferred previous work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer or similar role
- Desired hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Preferred experience working in / servicing other international geographies, or experience working for a Recruitment Process Outsourcer (RPO),
- Experience working with a U.S. headquartered organization is preferred,
- Understanding of banking domain & technologies is preferred,
- Ability to analyze, sell and influence decisions,
- Minimum Educational Qualification - College Degree
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top