At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo's business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice, where people are our competitive advantage. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
This Recruiter position, within the Mountain Midwest Regional Bank Recruiting Team, will be responsible for non-exempt high-volume, full-life cycle recruitment activities within our retail branches.
Key Responsibilities Include, but not limited to the following:
- Assists hiring managers in defining and validating key position requirements, sourcing strategies as well as reviewing affirmative action goals.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships in the local community to source qualified candidates and build pipelines for future openings.
- Handles a high volume of requisitions, capturing requisition data, and reviewing candidate information to determine if job qualifications are met.
- Conducts phone screens and consults with management to recommend candidates to move forward in the selection process within recruiting and HR policy.
- Provides candidates with status updates and information on the company to ensure positive candidate experience
- Responsible for following and completing all process requirements including dispositioning candidates, and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements
- Stay current with industry trends, developments and changes
- Develop and sustain constructive working relationships with recruiters, staffing compliance team members, line HR teams and hiring managers.
- Ensure diversity of the candidate pools.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, human resources experience, or a combination of both
- 1 + year of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices and procedures, including an understanding of legal and OFCCP recruiting requirements
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Strong risk management and compliance skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to build and execute pro-active sourcing strategies for hard to fill specialty positions
- Applicant tracking systems experience
- Internet sourcing experience
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
CO-Colorado Springs: 90 S Cascade Ave - Colorado Springs, CO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
CHIEFADMINOFFIC/CHIEF ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
0041134 CHIEFADMINOFFIC/CHIEF ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Back to top