RE Valuation Services Support Consultant 3 - Financial Business Analyst
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
About Our Team
As the largest mortgage originator and servicer in the country, understanding the value of real estate is critical. Real Estate Valuation Services (REVS) serves as an independent risk management function within Corporate Credit that:
- Interprets appraisal regulation and sets Corporate Valuation Policy
- Communicates with regulators on pending and proposed regulations
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring that compliant valuation processes and practices are in place for all valuations across Wells Fargo
- Leads the industry in real estate valuation processes and execution
Position will be responsible for a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Develop, analyze, manage, measure, and ultimately deliver REVS strategic costing objectives related to operational processes, strategic projects and overall staffing initiatives for REVS senior leadership while ensuring cost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create partnerships with all REVS leaders and functional teams to enable comprehensive staffing and project management communication, tracking, trending, and overall co-ordination.
- Execute the short and long term staffing and expense efficiency roadmaps at both the strategic and tactical levels including measurement of success in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Partner and collaborate effectively with REVS LOB partners and REVS internal teams to build and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders and understand our partners' business challenges and opportunities as background to developing and ultimately executing REVS expense strategies and recommendations from a cost efficiency and effectiveness standpoint.
- Work with multiple groups and stakeholders to understand strategies, prepare business cases and justifications, develop and measure budgets and efficiencies to ensure successful completion, staffing optimization, and overall cost effectiveness.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: valuation, lending, underwriting
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans and solutions
- Strong strategic planning skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Strategic planning experience in translating leadership vision into executable strategies and initiatives
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong understanding and direct experience with unit costing, capacity based costing, activity based costing, risk/benefit analysis, and overhead rate analysis
- Financial or accounting background with solid understanding of financial and costing principles as well as expense efficiency and effectiveness practices
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
0017441 CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
Back to top