RB Branch Manager Military Apprentice 1
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
As apprentice with the U.S. Department of Labor Apprenticeship USA program, performs a variety of structured duties, including a combination of on-the-job training, coursework and mentorship, under the supervision of a hiring manager, program manager and a mentor. Apprenticeships are designed to assist in the transition from a military career into the financial industry; facilitates learning of the specific functions required of a branch manager and provides an opportunity to successfully transition into the post-apprentice role. Participates in four distinct rotations (teller, service manager, personal banker, branch manager) to build knowledge and first-hand experience. Upon successful completion of the program, the apprentice will have gained proficiency and experience in leadership, branch administration and customer service to assume duties of a fully functioning Retail Banking Branch Manager 1. NOTE: Not all rotational opportunities within the apprenticeship require the same level of background certification; it is a requirement for all apprentices to be in compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations at the point of hire to ensure appropriate authority in the required roles. This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 1+ year of finance or budgetary experience, or a combination of both
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- 4+ years of military experience
- Military experience in public affairs, human resources management, benefits management and recruiting
- Experience working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Experience in military readiness operations and assisting keeping soldiers/sailors combat-ready and effective
- Experience processing military personnel orders and transitions
- Ability to go above and beyond standard job responsibilities
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) skills
- Experience leading and motivating others in a work, military, or other formal organization
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- High motivation with ability to successfully meet team performance objectives while maintaining individual performance long term
- In accordance with (the) Military Apprenticeship program specifications, qualifications held by a military apprentice may not meet or exceed 2+ years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
- In accordance with (the) Military Apprenticeship program specifications, qualifications held by a military apprentice may not meet or exceed 2+ years of experience in retail or financial services
- In accordance with (the) Military Apprenticeship program specifications, qualifications held by a military apprentice may not meet or exceed 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training or mentoring
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Winston Salem: Min: $38,900 Mid: $54,000
NC-Winston Salem: 3171 Peters Creek Pkwy - Winston Salem, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top