Quality Manager 2
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Manages multiple teams or one large team, typically consisting of Quality Control Specialists, Quality Monitors, or entry level Quality Assurance Analysts. Responsible for quality assessment for a specific focus of the business or a segment of the overall quality program, including monitoring methodology, quality scorecards, and reporting. Is actively involved in daily operations or provides oversight through subordinate managers
About the Role
Manages multiple teams or one large team, typically consisting of Quality Control Specialists, Quality Monitors, or entry level Quality Assurance Analysts. Responsible for quality assessment for a specific focus of the business or a segment of the overall quality program, including monitoring methodology, quality scorecards, and reporting. Is actively involved in daily operations or provides oversight through subordinate managers. Ensures standards are created and maintained, and collaborates on or creates approaches and plans to correct problems. Advises subordinates on complex issues and problems where expertise is required to interpret and administer policies, guidelines or processes. Identifies deficiencies and recommends corrective measures. Duties may also include: identifying and providing input regarding quality program design, performance trends, innovations, or necessary changes to improve quality or service levels. May also provide input into the development of service level agreements. Ensures effective communication and adherence to company and unit policies, procedures and practices. Makes employment decisions and sets performance standards. Ensures guidance and feedback loop occurs to correct performance. Trains and coaches staff; writes and conducts performance evaluations. Performs analyses on budget, products, processes, or programs as necessary. Establishes root cause and develops cogent and comprehensive reports and recommendations. Participates in or provide analysis of special projects as assigned. May occasionally represent the department on broader initiatives.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Responsible for managing a team of Quality Assurance Analysts, and provide direction ensuring that quality standards are maintained
- Contribute materially to enhance testing methodology from time to time.
- Responsible for daily operations ensuringseamless delivery by the EGS team.
- Provides technical guidance to staff for resolution of complex issues where expertise is required to interpret and administer policies, guidelines or processes.
- Reporting is an important aspect of the overall responsibilities and proficiency in this area to meet the needs of various stakeholders
- Support in process expansion, staffing and new hire training as needed.
- Increase effectiveness of TMs and tools by recognizing opportunities for development and proactively creating new systems and structures
- Interface with India and US based managers on production, quality and security guidelines
- Conduct performance reviews for assigned TMs
- Foster team work. Maintain & improve team morale and motivation
- Identify training needs and ensure team member development
- Lead Calibration exercises with the team
- Assistance on any new Transitions or Scope Expansions
- Effectively communicate with Internal and External Stakeholders
- Reporting is an important aspect of the overall responsibility and proficiency in this area to meet the needs of various stakeholder is an essential requirement
- Responsible for accurate, consistent, and timely reporting/communication to U.S. leadership team
- Represent the department or function at broader level
- Take a lead role in developing and implementing best practices
- Should have Overall experience of 10+ years.
- Minimum of 4years of People Management experience
- Person should have minimum of 12+3 years of education qualification and should be UG & PG graduate.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Senior Business Initiatives Leader for the Innovation Group
Kelli leads a team within Wells Fargo’s Innovation Group. Her team’s focus is to work with areas of the business on engagement and collaboration to help advance their innovation and technology strategies.
Back to top