Quality Assurance Analyst 3
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Knowledge Services teams support the International Group that delivers international banking solutions to Wholesale customers globally. Knowledge Services supports analytical requirements by delivering insights and analysis.
About the Role
You will work as part of the Middle Office team to support Fixed Income Sales and Trading. You will interact closely with multiples business partners including the Market Risk, Credit Risk and Legal.
Completes file preparation strategies and methodologies in accordance with review activities standards for testing, monitoring & quality assurance
Evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls as defined within testing scripts
Ensures findings are documented per department standards and results are provided to Portfolio Quality Assurance Management
Document and make recommendations based on findings
Miscellaneous project work
- Quality Assurance, Quality Control and/or Testing Experience.
- Eye for detail and comprehension skills.
- Previous analytical experience.
- Demonstrated success at managing multiple tasks/processes with success.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, and sense of humor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both.
- Knowledge of credit programs and policies
- Any College Degree (3 years)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Collaborative, team-focused attitude
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Senior Business Initiatives Leader for the Innovation Group
Kelli leads a team within Wells Fargo’s Innovation Group. Her team’s focus is to work with areas of the business on engagement and collaboration to help advance their innovation and technology strategies.
Back to top