Quality Assurance Analyst 1
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what’s needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
- Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
Wells Fargo Home Lending Default Servicing is seeking to hire a Quality Assurance Analyst 1 for our Default Accounts Payable team. This position is a first shift position, Monday through Friday.
Our team functions as a primary Quality Control (QC) component of attorney fees. The ideal candidate will possess the flexibility to understand various investor and state regulations; ability to research issues; analysis capability on critical issues.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensure accounts payable QC Attorney Invoice Review to ensure State, Federal, Investor and company standards and procedures are followed
- Working on high volume, routine and repetitive, time-sensitive tasks requiring research and problem-solving skills
- May participate in conference calls with vendors or other lines of business
- May perform data entry utilizing excel spreadsheets and departmental databases to update information and create documents in support of the QC team and its functions
- May work accounts payable QC related e-mail inboxes and work as department back-up on other related e-mail inboxes
- Contribute to the review, update, and establishment of new procedures and practices to identify time/cost savings
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned or required
- Will also assist in providing back-up for others within the department on an as-needed basis
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: quality assurance, financial services administration, loan documentation, loan servicing, underwriting; military service or an AA/AS degree or higher
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Previous accounts payable/default accounts payable experience
- Previous Quality Assurance or Quality Control experience
- Experience with Fidelity and/or other servicing systems
- May provide work direction and training to other loan servicing team members
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy – West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0030037 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top