Quality Assurance Analyst 1
- Manila, Philippines
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
About the Role
Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible in reviewing programs, processes, claims, documentation, and/or files to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and/or government regulations.
- Evaluating in-process, closed, cancelled credit applications, insurance claims, accounts, systems and/or files to ensure company standards are met;
- Ensuring corrective action on exceptions and problems;
- Providing guidance to lenders and other staff regarding documentation and underwriting requirements;
- Ensuring required data is input to appropriate system for tracking and recording;
- Performing ongoing file reviews and generating reports summarizing results
- Identifying risks and problem areas and recommend standards, policies, and procedures to improve performance;
- Designing and conduct training programs
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of customer service (voice) experience in BPO setting
- At least 2 years of quality assurance experience is required for external candidates
- Quality assurance experience is not required but is a plus for internal candidates
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Amenable to work on shifting and night schedules
- Amenable to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top