About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
You will work as part of the Enterprise Platform Service team to support Enterprise Quality Engineering. You will work and interact closely with multiples business partners including Wholesale Banking Team, Consumer Banking Team, Wealth and Investment Management Team, Consumer Lending Team etc.
About the Role
Prepare test plan documents and write test procedures, and implement test plans within current guidelines by analyzing project requirement documents. Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines. Demonstrate ability to perform ambiguity reviews of business requirements, data and functional specifications; ability to deal with ambiguity while at the same time being decisive (strong business/systems analysis fundamentals).
- Doing Functional ,Selenium Testing and Java
- Working Experience in TestNG
- Understanding of the SDLC and Testing life cycle
- Ability to write simple to complex queries with exposure to database testing.
- Working Knowledge of defect life cycle
- Ability to work in any defect tracking tool - HP ALM or equivalent
- Ability to work on Agile, Waterfall model.
- Working Knowledge with MS Windows XP, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Excel functions and macros
- Ability to document/identify high quality manual scripts that effectively feed automation
- Adherence to timelines and focus on deliverables
- 4+ years of experience in Relevant Testing Domain.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Banking Domain Experience
Back to top