Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
• Strong Knowledge of UFT, should have good coding skills in UFT.
• Has excellent understanding of different Automation Frameworks
• Develop, maintain and execute automation scripts in Quality Center as per QA Standards as requested and working with the technology and business counterparts.
• Good experience in Automation Tool (please specify) and should be able to efficiently Develop new functions,
debug functions in library files and enhance/customize existing framework and implement ideas to improve
• Should have experience on any version control tool.
• Exposure to any other automation toolSoft skills
• Analyze business requirements/FSDs and find and communicate requirement gaps
• Prepare test plans, test scenarios & test cases based on business objectives and project artifacts.
• Derive the amount of Test Coverage that is appropriate for the project and take the concurrence of Dev Manager / Project Manager about the coverage to be achieved.
Also responsible for Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Execute test cases and report test results
• Raise defects in defect tracking tool"
• Prepare/contribute towards Estimation and Sizing of testing activities
• Should be able to contribute towards Innovation and continuous improvement.
• Perform metrics collection and status reporting.
• Should be accountable to one's project deliverables.
• Experience in Onsite/Offshore model and can articulate effectively to the state side partners
• Follow the defined QA processes
• Excellent understanding of the SDLC, Testing life cycle, and Agile Methodology.
• Strict adherence to timelines and focus on deliverables
• Good understanding of Defect lifecycle, participated/ran triage call.
•Good analytical skills and problem solving skills
•Good interpersonal skills and good team connect
•Strong oral and written communication
Market Skills and Certifications
•Strong in QTP/UFT
•EXCEL VBA MACRO experience is desirable
•SELENIUM is desirable
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top