Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Candidate should have overall 5 to 7 yrs. of experience in IT. She/he must be a pro-active and self-motivator. Should have knowledge/experience in Investment Banking/Capital Markets domain. Should be able to take assignments and complete them with minimal supervision within timelines. He/she should be able to take ownership of the tasks assigned, must be able to carry on effective communication verbally and through writing. For the tasks/projects assigned the candidate should be able to coordinate with various teams or groups simultaneously and track the deliverables in a timely and efficient manner. The ideal candidate should be able to work in high-pressure situations and can multi-task effectively. Should be flexible to work in late evenings for attending calls and co-ordination.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in software testing (Manual/Functional/Automation)
- Should have experience in Abinitio, SSIS and SSRS.
- Should have experience in SQL and ETL Testing.
- Should have knowledge in Capital Markets domain and Market Risk technology.
- Additional skills in Automation Testing tools like UFT or Selenium
- Assists in the creation, preparation, and implementation of systems quality assurance process.
- Development and execution of test scripts, based on defined test plans.
- Performs simple to moderately complex test data conditioning, script development and testing validation.
- Conditions and maintains test data to support automated testing.
- Will participate in project meetings, stand-up calls and maintain good rapport with onsite partners.
- Track defects and produce test summary reports.
- Proficient in testing Web Based/Client-Server based applications.
- Experience using ALM & JIRA to manage test cases, test scripts and defects.
- Proficient in Test Planning, Test Case design, Defect reporting, Troubleshooting.
- Ability to isolate, identify and diagnose issues and make resolution recommendations.
- Prefer candidates with knowledge of software quality standards, principles & methodologies
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top