Property Consultant - EMEA Region
Market Job Description The Property Consultant (PC) is responsible for the operational continuity and asset preservation of a portfolio of leased retail, administrative, critical and technical facilities per the Wells Fargo Corporate Properties Group (CPG) policies and procedures in the EMEA Region. The PC will independently represent the Company’s interests with internal customers, landlords, and external tenants.
- Develop, implement, and manage a facility maintenance program for the Region including, but not limited to, mechanical and electrical secondary and backup power UPS systems, building automation, air conditioning, refrigeration, heating, lighting, environmental, fire protection, life safety, building repairs and maintenance, and long term capital planning.
- Responsible for independently bidding, negotiating, and managing service and construction contracts for multiple sites in Asia. The PC will manage complex remodel, high-tech oriented projects and large asset preservation projects requiring complex design or construction solutions.
- Manage third party contractors and vendors as required.
- Work closely with other Wells Fargo support groups, especially Security, Technology, and Data Center Management to insure a superior level of integrated services is always available to meet the needs of the Wells Fargo Lines of Business in EMEA.
- Responsible for creating annual expense and capital budgets and monitoring and reforecasting those budgets at least three times each year. The PC will understand and communicate how capital and expense costs are booked and their impact on the building budgets. The IPC will develop and maintain a long term expense and facility management plan for the Region.
- Develop a schedule of site visits to all buildings in the Region and complete the required inspection documentation. The PC will meet with the Lines of Business Managers to communicate the inspection results and discuss CPG issues and concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining floor plans showing the allocation of space to each department in every building in the Region.
- Recommend and develop cost saving initiatives including building operations, energy management, and capital projects.
- Manage small fit out and/or other Customer Initiated construction projects in coordination with CPG’s International Project Management Group. The PC will also work as a team member on large, construction projects managed by International Project Management to insure these projects are designed and constructed within CPG Critical and Administrative Design Standards.
- Responsible for independently interpreting and enforcing lease terms and conditions with landlords where applicable. The PC will work with International Negotiators to insure favorable facility management terms and conditions are included in new and renegotiated lease documents.
- Meet with Senior Members of the Lines of Business in the EMEA Region to communicate the goals and accomplishments of CPG.
- The PC will have the ability to select, develop, manage, and motivate a qualified staff as may be required.
Market Skills and Certifications Skills / Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Property Management functions, Mechanical and Electrical equipment workings, Preventive Maintenance programs, building contract development and negotiations, building capital and expense budgeting, managing capital expense projects, and superior customer service attributes
- Extensive experience in corporate property and/or facilities management industry and prior leadership experience.
- The selected candidate will demonstrate a background in superior customer service and support and be able to establish and work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Exceptional relationship management skills, with the ability to influence senior business leaders
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. As a Wells Fargo team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top