Property Analytic Consultant
The Property Analytics Consultant is part of a National Practice Analytics group that also includes financial and claims analytical resources to help WF Insurance provide value added services to clients and prospects. Clients and prospects with large property exposures do not always have a clear picture of all the necessary data and how it interrelates. A combination of 5+ years related insurance or broker property experience will function as an equivalent to the Required Qualifications below.
- The analytics portion of this role is in gathering property information from clients using the best and most current CAT Modeling tools relating to weather events, earthquake, windstorm, convective storm, flood and storm surge. Part of the information gathering is to quantify the COPE (Construction, Occupancy, Protection and Exposure) data. This includes obtaining secondary modifiers then reviewing critical aspects of the pertinent data based upon industry classes or general occupancy
- Runs insured-to-value (ITV) calculations using Marshal Swift or 360Value to determine the relative accuracy of a client or prospects reported values while allowing client to understand the scope and types of their exposures
- Provides heat maps and other graphic output of properties to identify areas of high concentration of values susceptible to weather events, earthquake, windstorm, convective storm, flood and storm surge. Valuation considerations are based upon not only geography, but occupancy and industry verticals, therefore providing the most accurate representation of a client’s risks and exposures
- Provides comprehensive reporting for a client and our property insurance placement teams to aid in program structure/design and calculation of PML values
- Helps facilitate development of appropriate risk control and claims service plans
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 5+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- A combination of 5+ years related insurance or broker property experience
- Insurance property placement experience
- Ability to comprehend, validate and insert proper COPE (Construction, Occupancy, Exposure, Controls) details into Marshall Swift Calculator Cost Method software tool, 360 Value Commercial Calculator software and/or various Probably Maximum Loss (PML) forecasting tools
- Knowledge/analytic ability to instruct internal & external clients regarding COPE information, physical Property Valuation calculations & PML report findings
- Ability to perform complex analytical software calculations with a high degree of accuracy
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0015854 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top