Project Manager 6 - Consumer Lending Risk Project Management Office
Wells Fargo Consumer Lending (CL) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind. If it’s not good for our customers, then it’s not good for Wells Fargo.
The CL team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
The Commitment to Customer (C2C) Program Management Office (PMO) Center of Excellence (COE) provides the following services:
- Business Partner Project Support under the Risk organization
- Project Management resources and project execution support
- Project Management Process, Tools, and Governance
This Project Manager 6 (PM6) will be a senior program management position within the COE PMO, supporting CLG and Enterprise Wide Programs sponsored by the C2C COE. The PM6 will be responsibe for providing daily oversight of portfolio of remediation and regulatory initiatives, providing continuous communication to senior leadership within the COE and Line of Businesses (LOB), and throughout the Enterprise.
This PM6 will report to the lead for the C2C PMO and will be dedicated to the C2C/Remediation Program. The role will focus on the following key areas:
- Actively managing programs/projects and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects across one or more lines of business
- Ensuring alignment with the C2C Program’s Integrated Project Plan and Program Road Map
- Ongoing active management of the Integrated Project Plan; including integration of programs/services/initiatives with business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary
- Providing support to Portfolio & Program leadership in the management of all communications around the Program’s Integrated Plan and Road Map; including socialization with all levels of leadership and creation and delivery of presentations (where appropriate). This role will participate and partner with the communications function for the Program on presentations and key messages for the Program
- Consulting with business partners to clarify and define dependencies, connections, or change impacts to the Integrated Project Plan and Road Map
This team member will support our focus on building strong customer relationships, balanced with a strong risk mitigation and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification, and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 10+ years of project management experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10+ years experience managing large-scale initiatives and programs
- 5+ years business analysis/process engineering experience
- Experience leveraging resources across the organization to create effective project/program teams
- Experience working closely with senior leaders across the enterprise
- Master’s Degree
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Ability to build consensus through strategic vision and outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to create a strong collaborative work environment to successfully develop partnerships
- Ability to manage effectively within a matrix organization
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Robust organizational and project–management capabilities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision
- Strong collaborative management style, with an execution- and result-oriented focus
- Strong process orientation and enforcement
- Strong understanding of CLG’s core functions and capabilities
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, Clarity, STAMP, PMUWS
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong program and project management based experienced
- Demonstrated ability to build, actively manage, and deliver communications around a complete project plan
- Self-starter with excellent analytic, critical thinking, organization, and decision support skills
- Experience interfacing with multiple project partners in a global working environment
- Strong knowledge of project/program management concepts
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0198167 CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top