Project Manager 5
- Chennai, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Program Management Office Center of Excellence (PMO COE) is focused on our partners, team members and execution excellence .
We will focus on our partners by collaborating and engaging from the beginning of the Project Lifecycle at Ideation all the way through the Execution and Close phases of a project. We will provide expert council; lead courageous conversations and ensure execution excellence. We will focus on our team members. With over 1,200 domestic and global team members and managed resources, we will work to position each one of them to be successful. The PMO COE Leadership team has already demonstrated strong collaboration, courage and trust to build this organization. We will continue to focus on our accountabilities, with emphasis on our partners, team members and execution excellence. Our new organization is built on a pillar of trust as we all share the responsibility of delivery project and process change for our EIT team
About the Role:
Lead project teams and manage all activities in a project life cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing), with in-depth understanding of multiple systems and lines of business. Overall exp. of 18 -22 yrs and having more than 10 years of Program / Project Management experience in leading complex projects.
- Shift Timings : 5.30 PM to 2.30 AM
- Lead project teams and manage all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing), with in-depth understanding of multiple systems and lines of business.
- Demonstrate ownership of programs while aligning to business strategy to obtain benefits and controls, and anticipate emerging issues as part of end-to-end programs.
- Manage budgets and business cases, and work with business partners, including statements of work and vendor management.
- Implement program level and project level processes, procedures, performance metrics, and status reporting, and identify improvements.
- Influence and negotiate with senior management and lead large project teams; establish strategic plans and objectives for SDLC Projects or programs
- Advance knowledge of industry standard Project Management methodologies like PMP
- Hands on experience of SDLC projects in the Banking domain.
- Managing program/project-related risks according to the Project Management Policy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience in Banking Domain
- Any Bachelor Degree
- Experience working with global teams.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with senior management and lead project teams.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top