Project Manager 4 - Data Quality and Control
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
The Community Banking Data Office is a new and growing organization under with the mission is to establish an effective and efficient data management function in order to meet regulatory requirements, support our customers and enable the Community Banking lines of business with strategic information capabilities.
This resource is responsible for overseeing the execution of all projects supporting the enhancement of Community Bank’s data quality control environment (systemic data quality profiling, SLAs, manual data reviews / independent testing, preventative controls, etc.). He/she will report to the Community Banking Data Office’s Program Management Office Lead, and work closely with the Data Quality and Control Lead.
Specific responsibilities include, for all Data Office projects:
- Development of program strategy and roadmaps
- Define and oversee project execution plans
- Define or oversee the delivery of project deliverables, ensuring business outcomes are met
- Establish and facilitate project and program level routines
- Maintain status reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide financial oversight as needed
Location: San Francisco CA, Phoenix AZ, Charlotte NC, Minneapolis MN, and Des Moines IA preferred but will consider other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 7+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of data management experience
- 2+ years of strategic planning and development experience
- 2+ years of audit experience
- 2+ years of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Six Sigma methodology
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated business analysis skills
- Working knowledge of BCBS 239 Principles for Risk Data Aggregation
- 2+ years of experience in data quality and control development or improvement
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top