Project Manager 2
- Clive, IA
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Enterprise Customer Excellence Group brings together customer-focused functions from across the enterprise to provide a holistic approach to critical points of interaction with Wells Fargo customers. The group, which includes the Enterprise Complaints Management Office, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence and Net Promoter System, is responsible for understanding the causes of issues that affect customers, and providing solutions that ensure customers' needs are understood and supported. The group is also accountable for ensuring regulators' expectations are met and that team members have the tools and training necessary for success.
The Project Manager will:
- Manage a group or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls; develop and revise project plans, budgets, and status
- Participate with teams collaborating on all activities (including strategy and ideation), in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business
- Consult with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a project Charter
- Develop and revise complex project plans and budgets works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines, while demonstrating strong organizational skills and ability to adjust for shifting priorities
- Create and deliver effective presentations to senior management on projects goals and plans, including status reports
- Leverage the right tools for the right tasks MS Office applications, Project, Visio, Live Meeting, and SharePoint
- Deliver business results (usually iteratively)m manage the project and risk mitigation plans
- Engage and support several agile teams or traditional work initiatives simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines amid shifting priorities
- Effectively leverage resources
- Collaborate effectively with internal customers and partners
- Bridge differences between parties at all levels of the organization to come to an agreed upon solutions
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how the business will successfully execute their plans
- Establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Navigate the intersection between program office, subordinate projects, business operations, technology and other partner groups
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources; reconcile conflicts break-down high-level information into details
- Leverage strong analytical and conceptual skills
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, project methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic planning or implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience or certification in SAFe Agile portfolio management processes
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience or certification in Agile roles, teams
- Experience or certification in BIZBOK/business architecture
- Experience organizing matrixed teams across multiple locations while exhibiting proven skills in problem solving, coaching, technical expertise, collaboration/facilitation, and driving change.
- Experience with AI, Complaints Management/Policy, or other customer event management
- Flexibility to shifting priorities and work assignments, ability to shift between project work or project complexity.
- Demonstrated success managing initiatives through organizational, transformational and cultural change.
- Strong partnership and collaboration skills across Wells Fargo - with proven ability to manage effectively in a matrixed organization, developing partnerships with many business and functional areas and identifying trends, which may present opportunities or reflect gaps in the business.
- Proven success using quantitative techniques to turn data into actionable imperatives.
- Advanced knowledge of organizational procedures, operations and applicable compliance rules and regulations.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top