Project Management Mgr 4
Enterprise Information Security
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle. Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo’s Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Project Management Manager 4 – Enterprise Identity and Access Management
Note: This position is open to any location including telecommute.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced project management manager responsible for Identity and Access Management related projects in the Enterprise Information Security organization. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for overseeing all activities and people associated with projects that are across two or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses, directly and through subordinates. Will manage a program or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls and interact with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects. Functions include:
- Setting high level strategy on business, product, and customer service needs;
- Analyzing profitability, policy, programs and staffing to ensure optimal business results;
- Initiating and directing highly complex projects, including those managed by others;
- Overseeing project staff in their identification of requirements, development of project plans and strategies, and preparation of business cases;
- Regularly influencing and negotiating with senior management;
- Managing task forces;
- Overseeing program/project control and related risks;
- Managing program/project financials;
- Developing and/or authorizing policies/procedures/controls within scope of project to optimize results while ensuring compliance with government regulations and enterprise policies.
- 10+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- 7+ years of project management methodology experience
- 7+ years of client relationship management experience
- 3 + years of Microsoft Project experience
- 3+ years of SharePoint experience
- 2+ years of experience managing project portfolios across multiple technical organizations that have enterprise impact
- 2 + years of experience managing the ideation phase of projects
- 1+ years of experience managing a geographically dispersed team
- Knowledge and understanding of Technology Project Methodology (TPM)
- Project Management Universal Workstation (PMUWS) experience
- Exposure to Wells Fargo STAMP (System Time-reporting, Accounting Management for Projects)
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Human Resources and timekeeping systems such as: Staff Management, Manage Resources Systems, STAMP and Timetracker)
- Workforce management experience including: directing activities of team members, performance management, career development, coaching, mentoring, and succession planning
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience managing Identity and Access Management related projects;
- Experience managing WF Enterprise Information Security projects;
- Successful track record in managing project financials for a portfolio of projects;
- Experience with managing departmental finances including general ledger, budgeting, requisitioning, and accounts payable;
- Experience in managing project policy compliance including identifying, reporting, and remediating issues;
- Experience working with Supply Chain Management and project sponsors in developing contracts and statements of work for new engagements related to projects;
- Experience working with project sponsors to create AFE’s (authorization for expenditure) for large financial commitments related to projects;
- Experience working with project sponsors to identify high level requirements, benefits, priorities, and costs; shepherd through the pipeline process to an active funded project;
- Experience in managing system and physical access for staff including access initiation and ongoing certification;
- Experience with Team Member Survey and subsequent action planning.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0046914 CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top