Project Management Consultant, Asia Pacific
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About the Role
The role is part of the Planning, Risk and Control department under Asia Operations. The incumbent is expected to manage projects and initiatives e.g. process improvement, strategic projects e.g. new Lending platform deployment in Asia, BCP, etc for Asia Operations. The major lines of businesses that this role will cover are Trade Finance, Correspondent Banking and Lending Operations.
- Lead projects including process improvement and business continuity planning to support the Businesses across Asia Pacific
- Develop comprehensive project plans including progress documentation, resource planning and project meetings
- Track project performance to analyze the successful completion of short and long term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Design risk mitigation plan and ensure projects meet deadlines
- Build relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of commitments
- Optimize and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Maintain risk and controls processes are adhered throughout the projects
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree with 6 years or above of relevant experience in Project Management, Process Improvement, Consultancy or related areas.
- Experience in the Banking industry would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge in Project Planning tool, Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability in multi-tasking
- Work as a team, is well organized and detailed oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Command of English and Mandarin is a plus
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Back to top