Project Coordinator 2
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
This Project Coordinator role within the Customer Contact and Default Decisioning Project Management Office delivers process and technology projects to business partners across Servicing, including Collections, Servicing Regulatory Office, Home Preservation Specialists, Default Decisioning. As change stewards, we build upon our strengths, best practices, and continuous improvement opportunities to deliver timely, high-quality solutions. We strive to understand why changes are needed and how an approach will address the need and fix a problem, as well as ensuring partnership and seamless information exchange among impacted teams.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Gather, document, and maintain project deliverables/project documentation
- Track and report project status and budget status
- Identify project/production issues and identifies resources to provide solutions or escalates to avoid project delays
- Schedule and coordinate problem reviews
- Follow up on assigned actions
- Arrange and/or deliver training
- Document processes and procedures
- Update content repositories that host project documents, reports, and/or group information
- Serve as point of contact for project information and updates
- Utilize proficient keyboarding skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines amid shifting priorities
- Balance multiple activities simultaneously
Candidates for this position are expected to be able to perform the following:
- Assigned small projects in addition to providing support to senior project manager(s)
- Create and maintain project deliverables
- Perform inventory of project deliverables
- Work with all levels of the organization
- Support maintenance of project plan/schedule
- Project Event Planning and Support – meeting logistics, including travel plans, agendas, meeting room reservations both on and off site, equipment, supplies, and meals
- 3+ years of project coordination experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with MS Office applications or equivalent software
- Proficient in analyzing data and summarizing results
- Virtual and face to face meeting facilitation experience
- Experience with MS Project or similar tool
- Experience with MS Visio or similar tool
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0031580 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top