About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Enterprise Project Management Office serves as an internal resource pool for both cross-enterprise initiatives and under-served areas of the company who do not otherwise have access to this capability within their own groups. The team e nables successful identification, prioritization, and execution of programs and projects aligned to Wells Fargo's strategic objectives.
About the Role
The Program Manager supports a broad range of initiatives, serving businesses throughout the Wells Fargo enterprise, and as such offers the opportunity to build a diverse set of project experiences and perspective. This role is responsible for leading program/project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are long-term, line of business-wide and medium to high in risk, scope, complexity.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define program/project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
- Develops and revises complex program/project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
- Creates and delivers presentations to senior management on program/ project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end program/ project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- May manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function.
- Performs project risk analysis.
- Leads program/ project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
- May directly or matrix manage 1 or 2 project staff team members.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidates must be a college graduate. Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- 10+ years of project management experience. 8+ years of program/portfolio management experience. Superior project management skills.
- Ability to manage in a matrixed organization environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Experience working on large-scale organizational change initiatives.
- Experience working closely with senior leaders across the enterprise.
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels.
- Leads by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision
- Strong process orientation and enforcement
- Strong understanding of core enterprise functions and capabilities
- Comfort with ambiguity and an orientation towards change
- Candidates must be willing to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City
- Must be willing to work on the night shift.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top